Monday, July 17, 2006

Letter from StarPhoenix publisher and general manager Dale Brin regarding downtown Legion Building - April 12, 2006

April 12, 2006



Dear Mr. Kuchta:

I am in receipt of your letter addressed to me and dated April 10, 2006.

Although I believe that I understand and do appreciate your frustration and disappointment in the process and subsequent handling of the sale of the Legion building here in Saskatoon, I am not clear as to what you are asking of me.

I am assuming you are asking our newsroom to bring this matter to the publics attention. I am passing your letter and attachments to Steve Gibb who is Editor here at the StarPhoenix for his consideration in that regard.

I would invite you to call on me directly if I am misinterpreting the intent of your letter, or further, call on Steve Gibb if the intent is to promote this as a news item.

Yours very truly,


Dale Brin
Publisher & General Manager

cc: Steve Gibb, Editor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home